Follow Pink Blossom by Pal Raine

Friday, September 7, 2012

FACE YOGA: WRINKLES OUT!

The new craze for losing wrinkles.  Have you tried it?  Well if not I will share to you on how to do FACIAL YOGA from Annelise Hagen.

All you need is a MIRROR and YOU.  Then follow this instructions below.



THE SPHINX SMILE: Get rid of your smile lines

Smile by lifting the corners of your mouth up and across.  

But keep your eyes neutral.  

Repeat this 3 or 4 times.










THE SATCHMO: Make your cheeks firm

Puff up both both cheeks with air, then transfer the air from check to check.

Alternate from side to side until you're out of breath.

Repeat three times.







MARILYN: Make your lips strong and fuller

Keep your brow smooth and blow kisses.  Repeat four times.

Then press lips to your first two fingers.  Repeat three or four times.










SURPRISE ME: Smooths your wrinkled brow

Widen your eyes without wrinkling your brow, then focus on a point on the horizon for five to ten seconds.

Repeat four times.











SMILING FISH FACE: Firm and tone your cheeks and lips

Smile while slightly pursing your lips.

Withdraw and pinch your cheeks into a hollows of your face as you do so.

Repeat five times.









PUPPET FACE: It will help lift lines between your nose and lips

Smile and press your finger tips into the crease between lips and nose.

Lift muscles up and press fingertips on the area for resistance.

Repeat 20-30 times.







LION FACE: Stretches facial muscles and releases tensions

Inhale through nose and make fists and squeeze face muscles.

Exhale through mouth, stick out tongue, roll eyes and open hands.

Repeat three times.






BUMBLEBEES: Works cheeks, lips and jaw

Inhale through nose and make a chewing sound.

Vibrate the sound "mmmm" through nose as you exhale and chew.

Repeat for four breaths.










BABY BIRD: Firms jaw, neck and shoulder muscles

Tilt head back.

Swallow and press your tongue to the roof of your mouth.

Tilt head to left and swallow, then to the right.

Repeat four times each.






There's no set of routine to face yoga as long as you can do 10 minutes a day and you can set target on a specific area on your face.

And also have proper 8 hours sleep, drink 8 glasses of water a day and good food diet.

Try this for you to feel the facial rejuvenation. You may act like a fool here but mind you, you will see the difference after 2-3 months.

  




*Book available from AMAZON.COM.UK for only £10.99.
   

23 comments:

  1. i was actually making the faces as i move with your post... lol. Yahweh bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe...tnx for taking time to read my post at the same time making the faces...heheheehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great facial exercise and very funny at the same time.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Facial yoga for curing wrinkles....That sounds fantastic, Raine! But, the results can be seen only after 2-3 months? Too bad! I actually want a faster treatment for my wrinkles under the eyes....Maybe, a fillers St. Catharines procedure would be a better solution for these signs of aging! Anyway, thanks for your sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow the steps in facial yoga and do lion face and bumblebees, this is awesome! I can't imagine doing this infront of the mirror - but yes sis, I did it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is nice exercise. It's simple and can help ease the wrinkles away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a pain-free alternative to surgical procedures undergone by many to look younger, and healthier too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very timely! I just noticed my face lines recently... must be due to too much smiling. I can do this while traveling to and from work, people might just think I am weird but whatever hahaha :) thanks for sharing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god! The moment I read this I dont need a mirror to do all these steps coz Im actually doing it right now. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very very interesting post. That sphinx smile made me conscious of the crows feet around the eyes. I will be referring to this post now and again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think aside from smiling, I wanted to do the lion face yoga but only when I'm alone at home or with friends. - KarenT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this regimen will not cost anything monetary-wise since you only have to spend some time making faces using a mirror to get rid of wrinkles. I hope to see more testimonials of people who have actually done it and happy to say that it worked for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was actually doing each pose while reading your article! Haha. How funny I must have looked :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I too was making the faces reading your post! I am definitely going to be trying these - would be really interesting to notice a difference over time! Sim x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the first time I heard about face yoga. This is so easy, I can do all those facial moves. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I read the similar post before. Thanks for reminding me about this yoga...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I go too much carried away while reading your post that i started doing it simultaneously . Hope I can keep practising it and thanks for sharing these easy steps.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Always nice to stretch the face to avoid wrinkles. These exercise can rid you of the lines.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Whah. familiar facial expression to those who love doing 'Selfie'. Share this post to my nieces.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Did you know that I tried doing this face yoga and my daughter said, "Mom, what's happening to you?" hehehe. Now, she's copying me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha...same here Inya. When I'm reading my post, my youngest daughter look at me with a BIG ? in her face. Hahahahaha...Mom is going crazy..lolz

      Delete
  21. That's great! should try it when I am bored in the office at least it helps to take away some of the wrinkles off my face. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. I do some of those expressions often..lol.. Hope it had helped in maintaining my wrinkle-free skin so far. Gonna keep in mind to do them more often :P

    ReplyDelete