Follow Pink Blossom by Pal Raine

Monday, February 25, 2013

Can't Sit After Eating

Can't sit after eating because it will make
your tummy big.  MYTH or NOT?


photo credit: yarnivore via photopin cc

I know we need to walk or stand right after we eat our meal for easily digestion of foods but sitting down is a big NO for some of our old folks will say, "It will make your tummy bigger".

So far I don't have big tummy but I don't know if later on I will have.  Some are saying that it is just a MYTH.  So nonsense because because our body doesn't stop it's metabolic function in digesting foods because of the position we have,sitting or lying down.

Well, if does so I don't have to get worry anymore. All I need is to do work out and have healthy lifestyle.  What makes our tummy bigger is by consuming more fat calories without burning them through daily exercise.     

   

1 comment: