/
1 Comments
Can't sit after eating because it will make
your tummy big.  MYTH or NOT?


photo credit: yarnivore via photopin cc

I know we need to walk or stand right after we eat our meal for easily digestion of foods but sitting down is a big NO for some of our old folks will say, "It will make your tummy bigger".

So far I don't have big tummy but I don't know if later on I will have.  Some are saying that it is just a MYTH.  So nonsense because because our body doesn't stop it's metabolic function in digesting foods because of the position we have,sitting or lying down.

Well, if does so I don't have to get worry anymore. All I need is to do work out and have healthy lifestyle.  What makes our tummy bigger is by consuming more fat calories without burning them through daily exercise.     

   


You may also like

Can't sit after eating because it will make your tummy big.  MYTH or NOT? photo credit: yarnivore via photopin cc I know w...

1 comment:

  1. I suffer with bloating after eating but that soon goes.

    ReplyDelete